I apologize for not updating any sooner; it’s been a little busy around here. As of Sept. 17, we have become a 3 child household meaning Steven and I are officially out-numbered. Roslyn Elizabeth arrived @ 9:00 on Wed. Sept. 17 and has been a joy ever since. Her older brother and sister are totally in love with her as are we all. She is beginning to smile and give us the ever-famous, “Are you people for real?” look that most babies possess. I have known since I was little that I wanted to be the mother of at least 2 children, but I never understood (and still don’t sometimes) all of the challenges and blessings that come along with those bundles of joy. Even so, each day is full of love. My prayer is that I will be the kind of mother that will point Robbie toward the kind of woman God has for him and the kind of woman God wants Rachel and Roslyn to become. In Proverbs 31, God describes what I believe is a woman after His own heart. She is at the same time strong and vulneralbe, independent and needy, determined and hopeful, and always full of faith, love, hope, and grace. She is who I strive to be. As I look into the face of my newest daughter I am once again in awe of God’s abililty and care in knitting her within me. He knows her better than I do and He loves her more. How awesome is the love of God that He would choose to lavish it on us!
Follow on Twitter
This list is a selection of good books I am currently reading. While no text can offer guidance like the Scriptures, each of these when measured against that Holy Book has content that points to Christ.
Vote In A Web Poll
Click the following link and you will be directed to all of our active Web Polls so that you can vote in them!
Ministry of the Word
Listen to Past Worship Messages
- God's saints should practice an enduring faith because Satan will try to coerce and deceive every believer. #Revelation 13 2 weeks ago
- Satan's deceptions will ultimately not fool those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life. #Revelation 13 2 weeks ago
- As God's people we are as brands plucked from the fire. He removes our filthy garments and clothes us with pure vestments. #Zechariah 3 2 weeks ago
- The Lord will be to His people as a wall of fire all around and as the glory in their midst. #Zechariah 2 2 weeks ago
- Those in a covenant relationship with God should not neglect His holiness or His house. #Nehemiah 10 2 weeks ago
- Believers conquer Satan by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony about Him. #Revelation 12 2 weeks ago
- The Lord is exceedingly jealous for his people and exceedingly angry with those who take advantage of them. #Zechariah 1 2 weeks ago