I apologize for not updating any sooner; it’s been a little busy around here. As of Sept. 17, we have become a 3 child household meaning Steven and I are officially out-numbered. Roslyn Elizabeth arrived @ 9:00 on Wed. Sept. 17 and has been a joy ever since. Her older brother and sister are totally in love with her as are we all. She is beginning to smile and give us the ever-famous, “Are you people for real?” look that most babies possess. I have known since I was little that I wanted to be the mother of at least 2 children, but I never understood (and still don’t sometimes) all of the challenges and blessings that come along with those bundles of joy. Even so, each day is full of love. My prayer is that I will be the kind of mother that will point Robbie toward the kind of woman God has for him and the kind of woman God wants Rachel and Roslyn to become. In Proverbs 31, God describes what I believe is a woman after His own heart. She is at the same time strong and vulneralbe, independent and needy, determined and hopeful, and always full of faith, love, hope, and grace. She is who I strive to be. As I look into the face of my newest daughter I am once again in awe of God’s abililty and care in knitting her within me. He knows her better than I do and He loves her more. How awesome is the love of God that He would choose to lavish it on us!
Follow on Twitter
This list is a selection of good books I am currently reading. While no text can offer guidance like the Scriptures, each of these when measured against that Holy Book has content that points to Christ.
Vote In A Web Poll
Click the following link and you will be directed to all of our active Web Polls so that you can vote in them!
Ministry of the Word
Listen to Past Worship Messages
- Christians prefer face to face fellowship rather than paper and ink. #2John 5 days ago
- A watchful Christian guards against false hope by not welcoming false teaching. #2John 6 days ago
- Christian love is walking according to the commandment of Christ. #2John 6 days ago
- The theological agreement that Christians have testifies to the absolute truth taught by their Savior and Lord. #2John 6 days ago
- The Lord will set his remnant together like sheep in a fold, like a flock in a pasture. #Micah 2 6 days ago
- God's Word does good by those who walk uprightly before Him. #Micah 2 6 days ago
- The Lord sees and will judge the secret plots we devise in our bedrooms. #Micah 2 1 week ago