Although this is a humorous scene, the question I immediately had when I saw this was if this young boy was truly a regenerate believer. Certainly this adds a whole new dimension to the phrase a “leap of faith” but is this attitude one of brokenness over sin and humble submission to the Savior? In this clip I certainly see the unrestrained joy that should accompany salvation but I see none of the necessary sorrow over sin and desire to be Christ-like. What do you think?
Follow on Twitter
This list is a selection of good books I am currently reading. While no text can offer guidance like the Scriptures, each of these when measured against that Holy Book has content that points to Christ.
Vote In A Web Poll
Click the following link and you will be directed to all of our active Web Polls so that you can vote in them!
Ministry of the Word
Listen to Past Worship Messages
- Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down. #Luke 3 13 hours ago
- The Lord is always willing to minister to those who trust in Him for help. #Mark 1 16 hours ago
- Trust in the Lord to may your name and to grant you a blessing. #Genesis 12 19 hours ago
- Everything changes when we transition from knowing about the Lord to experiencing Him day by day. #Job 42 1 day ago
- No mere mortal can question or correct Almighty God. #Job 38 1 day ago
- The Almighty is beyond our reach, but we are not beyond his concern. #Job 37 1 day ago
- God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. #Job 37 1 day ago