Although this is a humorous scene, the question I immediately had when I saw this was if this young boy was truly a regenerate believer. Certainly this adds a whole new dimension to the phrase a “leap of faith” but is this attitude one of brokenness over sin and humble submission to the Savior? In this clip I certainly see the unrestrained joy that should accompany salvation but I see none of the necessary sorrow over sin and desire to be Christ-like. What do you think?
Follow on Twitter
This list is a selection of good books I am currently reading. While no text can offer guidance like the Scriptures, each of these when measured against that Holy Book has content that points to Christ.
Vote In A Web Poll
Click the following link and you will be directed to all of our active Web Polls so that you can vote in them!
Ministry of the Word
Listen to Past Worship Messages
- Message Monday: Training of the Twelve – Thomas and Thaddaeus: Skeptical Disciples (John 14:21-24; John 20:24-29)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Message Monday: Training the Twelve – Matthew & James the Lesser: Pragmatic Disciples (Mark 2:13-17)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- If we desire forgiveness from God and others, we should be a forgiving people. #Matthew 6:14 1 week ago
- Prayer and fasting is not about putting on a show for others, but about seeking hope and help from our Father. #Matthew 6 1 week ago
- When the Lord calls one for service, He fills them with the Spirit, wisdom, and ability to accomplish his purposes. #Exodus 30 1 week ago
- God must set us apart as holy so that we can effectively serve Him. #Exodus 30 1 week ago
- God must cleanse us so that we can effectively serve Him. #Exodus 30 1 week ago