This week I am at seminary working on the classwork portion of my DMin in Biblical Counseling. Though, this video does not directly relate to Biblical Counseling,we watched it in class. As I watched, I thought of how important Paul’s admonition to speak the TRUTH in love (Ephesians 4:15). Too often I think we hide our true admonitions and thoughts from others due to politeness or a false kindness. As you laugh think it over!
Follow on Twitter
This list is a selection of good books I am currently reading. While no text can offer guidance like the Scriptures, each of these when measured against that Holy Book has content that points to Christ.
Vote In A Web Poll
Click the following link and you will be directed to all of our active Web Polls so that you can vote in them!
Ministry of the Word
Listen to Past Worship Messages
- Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down. #Luke 3 21 hours ago
- The Lord is always willing to minister to those who trust in Him for help. #Mark 1 1 day ago
- Trust in the Lord to may your name and to grant you a blessing. #Genesis 12 1 day ago
- Everything changes when we transition from knowing about the Lord to experiencing Him day by day. #Job 42 1 day ago
- No mere mortal can question or correct Almighty God. #Job 38 1 day ago
- The Almighty is beyond our reach, but we are not beyond his concern. #Job 37 1 day ago
- God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. #Job 37 2 days ago